View Single Post
Old 06-03-2013, 05:22 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
Argnotthisagain

I got my gyn appointment moved up because this hotflash/sweating ******** has moved from "major suckage" to "driving me up a ******* wall" to "really scaring me"

Just can't replace this much water loss....drinking nutritional waters but makin me pee a lot too. Just bending over to pick up something starts a cascade.

DAMMIT, I finally found something that helps my lifelong depression issues better than any prescription meds, so I actually have energy and want to do things and ***able to STOP the obsessive, sad, doom thoughts*** <----this is a biiiig deal for me!!!!!!!!!!!
---but now I'm soaking wet continuously, starting to get tremors from lack of sleep and water loss!! DAMMIT!

Thank god we're on summer schedule at work so there are no demands on me and I don't have to be in front of a class.

Was looking forward to going to an event this evening but I'm too ill. Pisses me off cuz I've been a wreck for the last four or so years....was thrilled to find my depression so turned around (SAMe, for anyone who's having depression issues. FYI )

Ok must not give up hope...

. ...Thurs. morning can. NOT. Get. Here. Soon. Enough!

edited to add:
Oh! How funny! I see the word, "*******" got automatically censored. I don't remember that happening before.... LoL!!!!!