View Single Post
Old 05-31-2013, 06:10 PM
  # 7 (permalink)  
Needingadvice1

Many thanks meadowsis.
I've re-read your post 3 times. Thank you.
He definitely makes me feel like its my fault. I'm too controlling, to pushy, too snappy but it's pretty hard not to be after everything he puts me through. It's seriously not normal. I still can't work out why I've put up with it for so long. I think I've just got use to it. And now this...a hard core drug addict. I can't get over the look on his face last night russling through this brown paper bag & think I must have a role to play in this?
I'm about to call his dad to tell him I have the car & what happened. I'm thinking about switching my number & deactivating Facebook just whilst I get my head together. I say 'thinking'. What I do know though, is I most definitely will not be messaging/calling him from now on like I have been. If he steps up & gets help he does. I really hope so. I hope he is ok but there's nothing else I can do.
I've read the stickies but I'll have another look now. I'm in a different place than I was a month ago so will no doubt get something else out of them. I was thinking of seeing a counsellor. I've always tried to sort him out & forgotten about myself somewhere along the line.
Thks again