View Single Post
Old 05-29-2013, 01:10 AM
  # 264 (permalink)  
hypochondriac

I'm here!

I am feeling better in myself (thanks in no small part to you guys) but I am still having what's turning into a majorish plumbing problem. I thought it would be okay while I went to work yesterday and I came home to a leaking ceiling. Poor dog must have been wondering what the hell was going on. I am 89% sure it's got into my electrics too. I'm staying home today trying to find a plumber plus I have to empty some of the water out of the tank every 4 hours or so (Having to do that in the middle of the night is most fun). To look on the bright side though it has given me a major kick up the arse. I need to do so much to my house but I am always playing catch up with stuff that goes wrong, But if nothing else I am having to clear all the sh;t out of my room so I can get to the leaky bits. I tend to be very laissez-faire about these things but I am certainly seeing the benefit to being a bit more organised and having a savings account. I am really pleased that I made some effort to get my finances in order a few months ago. This will probably hurt but I won't have to borrow money to fix it.

Well done on the gym menbership and the smoking Jeni I am inspired. I have gotten steadily fatter since my initial post booze weight loss and while it's not my number one priority losing some weight will at least make it easier to dress myself. I am at that stage where I much prefer wearing pajamas! It's very fetching

Hope everyone else is doing well x How's things INH? x