View Single Post
Old 12-20-2004, 08:11 AM
  # 292 (permalink)  
squirrelly77
Little Girl Found

My timing is totally messed up right now...it SHOULD be bedtime for me. But, anyways I wanted to post here since I've always liked this thread.
Anyways, I screwed up. Yeah...this past week was really bad. I've got some test results back that were "inconclusive" so I totally flipped out. But, I took another test and I haven't gotten them back, but I really shouldn't worry. Either I've totally lost it or I finally know the terms "surrender" and "powerless" because I feel totally AWESOME.
This little episode this past week really taught me serenity even though I should feel somewhat worried. And that's the key--should. I'm totally In The Now or like I said I'm just crazy. But, what would that even matter??? I doubt I am.
Gawd...I'm sitting here all shakey, I haven't slept in two days, my mouth is chapped and gritty, my eyes are bloodshot, I can barely type or even do my job--which I'm damn good at. I'm totally ineffcient and useless today, but I FEEL GREAT!!! Well, for the lack of sleep...I hate that.
Oh alcohol withdrawals I shall feel you no more because I'm an alcoholic and you WILL KILL ME in a horrible way!
I've finally hit my bottom and it had to do with the fact I could die...I mean soon. People have heard of this happening, right?

Or you could just say I'm crazy. I promise I won't mind.