View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 08:58 PM
  # 433 (permalink)  
wehav2day

(said in a whisper voice), sassy saskia, congrats on 30 days... we'll party for your 60... :-)

rock,that puppy is super cute, thank you! lovelovelove pics.

fpI always look forward to your pics, and you certainly didn't disappoint! loved her frilly frock...

tanja, you always say the sweetest things. work is going alright. busy but fun. going on a 3 day campout for the holiday. then it's a final week of school group crazy followed by over two months of summer camp crazy. that's the mother of all crazy!

jeni,you too, as always, say the nicest things. thank you. glad your week is winding down so you can take a mental breather.

everything is good in wehavland. done packing for the campout. my partner has been really insecure the last coupe of days and I find I get frustrated about it after a while. it's like, "how many times can I say I love you and you are great until you finally believe me?" so in a way back to wondering what part of all this is me, what is her stuff that I can be supportive but draw the line when the train starts to board for crazytown. that was an exaggeration it's just more like nothing I can say will help "town." ok, 'nuff said.

on a pure confessional note... I was going through my old backpack getting ready for the campout. I haven't used it since I was home for Christmastime. I found an empty, little vodka bottle. when I was home, I went from relaps-ing to fully there. I never even really liked vodka, I just liked that it got me drunk faster than wine and was easier to hide. yep, in writing it sucks just as bad to see as it does in my head. I had no desire to drink, didn't get nostalgic for alcohol in any way. it was pure shame, really. I can't believe I let myself get there again just in January. yikes! this disease is truly cunning, baffling, powerful.

take care, mayans! I really am in a good mood, just felt like I should put that stuff out to the universe to release it I suppose... love you all.

p.s. and great big welcome to anyone looking on who would like to join this merry band!