View Single Post
Old 05-22-2013, 09:59 PM
  # 421 (permalink)  
Jeni26

Wehav-congratulations on 90 days!!!

So happy for you girrrrrrl xxxxx thanks for your very kind words to me about my job, they really touched me xx

Kitty-it will take time for those feelings of regret and despondency to go, give yourself a while and try to stop beating yourself up. What's important now is that you're back on track. You can do this. I'm with you on the smoking, for me it's harder than drinking too. You're taking on a lot, but it will be SO worth it xxx. As for your friend, if you wanted to confide in him, could you not e-mail or phone him?

FP-you are SO cool. There would be absolutely NO WAY I could EVER present at a conference. I have total respect for you. And it sounds like it turned out some unexpected results if you were able to talk to your boss like that. Truly awesome xxx

Sassy-how are you managing with working part-time this week? I hope you're not pushing yourself too hard so soon after surgery xxx

Right, I'm hoping that things will settle down for me a little bit now. All staff have been spoken to about changes. I'm just wanting to go in, keep my head down and float towards Friday now....ha ha, little chance of that I reckon!xxx

Love to you all x