Old 05-22-2013, 07:15 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Kassie2

Off topic... having rough time and need support.

Here because this is the place that supported me through the tough years of dealing with an A. Now it is time to take care of me... but it is not easy... the past few months has shown me how vulnerable I am. I am suddenly having to cope with new medical issues that are far more serious than expected.

I not only may have to deal with loss of vision... but my general health is in vulnerable - just had a double biopsy and waiting on results. One of two possiblilties neither is good. Waiting on results.

Then my job is being threatened again... not because of my performance but funding issues. I am frustrated as I am a soul supporter. On top of that, I just learned that my insurance has been changed and while I was blessed to obtain a second job - I dont know if my health will allow me to show up.

I have been trying so hard to make it on my own. I actually was able to say a few months ago that I was totally happy with my life and had everything I needed. I dont' want to complain but feel constrained again. Need support.

Thought letting go of an A meant I would have more control over my life and now wonder how to do that when so much is threatening.

I made so many changes in reaching outward and building a new life... but it seems at times that when the going gets tough not many want to be there.

Maybe having a bad day after all. Sorry, and thanks for anyone reading and reply in advance. This has been a very safe place for me in the past.