Thread: Nothing new
View Single Post
Old 05-19-2013, 06:06 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
goodstitch

Nothing new

I got sucked back in when my xabf was sober(ish, probably). It was soooo great to be with "him." But, as usual, he goes off the deep end. One day he's great, and then the next, drunk and not remembering a damn thing he's planned with me. Okay. So I just don't see him. If I can hear it, I don't want to see it.

Enter the following Sat. and I say I will only come over if it's to take him to detox. Fifty-fifty, right? So he's a mess. I check his phone to see if he's been in contact with family or friends at all. No. Just about four lady names. Not surprising.

I go look in his car for his car charger, get locked out, and on his way to open the door I hear a crash. He gets to the door and he's got blood pouring out of his nose. I try to get him in the car but he just got in bed and started to pass out. I call 911 and the fire dept. and a cop come. He's being an ******* to them but there is nothing wrong with him except that he's drunk. They ask me to stay with him until someone else can get there.

His parents come and the father immediately tells me he thinks I'm a trigger. (Yep, I must be the reason he's got twelve empty pints of cheap whiskey in his closet.)

I leave to feed my cat but say I will stay the night (thinking he is going to try to detox on his own.) By the morning he's contradicting everything he said throughout the night and I just say to myself, "WTF AM I DOING HERE!!!!!" I'm not mad at him, I'm mad at me!!

He's tried calling but I've not picked up (it's been a week) He's texted, "Did I do something wrong?" Not going to get into it. I have a problem if I'm willing to deal with his drama, dealing with family members who think I'm his problem, and can't see that he's got other ladies he runs too whether I'm around or not. Gross.

I've left out all of the stupid crap that he has said about how he feels about me because I know you have all heard it before. It's nothing new.

Hopefully, I'll have a longer run of no contact this time. I was so embarrassed when he was telling the firefighters that I was his girl. I felt like they felt sorry for me. It was quite a contrast to see these confident, healthy, attractive men next to the drunk guy I was concerned about. Yuk!

Thanks for letting me vent. I know you get it.

GS