View Single Post
Old 05-17-2013, 06:11 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
munchkin05

OH ME OH MY! I am paying for the fact that I forgot to take my Allegra yesterday!
Headache, nose non stop leaking, face hurts. In fact it was funny, I was about to get into the shower when I thought back to the hangover days. My face used to feel like this when I had a massive amount to drink the night before. Even in January.
LOL
It was a physical reminder of why its so much better not to drink!

So the face pain, runny nose, watery & itchy eyes, the taste of blood in the back of my throat due to my overwhelmed sinuses, all of it. YUCK.
I woke up at 3 something or another in the morning this morning, had to go to the bathroom, layed back down and BOOM! Sneezing commenced. Yuck.
Told hubby I was an idiot for forgetting my Allegra yesterday.
Can't wait till we move back to Alaska where I will NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM!
Today I'm a bit out of it too, very scatterbrained, thanks to the mixture of Sudefed & Excedrin.
Makes getting stuff done a tad bit more annoying because my brain is everywhere.
Had a bit of an oops yesterday at the salon & day spa. They obviously messed up in the appointment for my hair as they only scheduled me a hair cut and style, not the full color and cut like normal. GRR.
Oh well, no biggie. Was still nice. I left there looking 10 years younger. Then left and got my eyebrows done and a small pedi.
Got a silvery lime green on my toes.
The eyebrows were probably not such a great thing to do though because at the facial, the aesthetician applied a anti aging sort of chemical peel which after about a week leaves my skin very youthful look but immediately afterwards my skin is red and inflamed.
My hairstylist told me over and over I look like I've lost more weight.
Not certain on that one.
The scale does not show it.
My clothes are not noticably looser. I mean they are slightly but not a massive amount.
So it makes me go "HUH?"
Told hubby maybe I haven't exactly lost weight but I've just lost inches?
Oh well, not too concerned.
I am a bit frustrated that I haven't gotten to use a single of the free online exercise classes I got access to in my Klutch club box.
Hoping next week is better.

Oh and had a MASSIVE stroke of luck on Wednesday night. Forgot to write about it!
Late March, early April I worked a group of passengers. There was an error in billing and I billed it to each travelers own govt travel card rather than the Centrally billed account. Kind of a (as my boss puts it) comedy of errors.
Well anyhoo, I was about to be charged $75 per passenger. 26 passenger. I would not be personally charged, no, my AGENT sign would be therefore making my productivity drop massively, making me look like a liability.
NOT GOOD in a business downturn situation and I have been rather worried about it yet I knew there wasn't much else to do!
Well lo and behold, the main point of contact for the group contacted me on Wednesday and started singing my praises, thanking me profusely, yada yada yada.
Then he tells me whispering "we got full refunds for our soldiers!"
HUH!? WTF!
There was to be a penalty on these refunds of the tickets hence the reason we were going to have to do a change of form of payment hence the $75 change fee. And now. Nothing.
No change form of payment. Its all done.
Wow. This was like winning the lottery.
Even now, with my discombobulated brain, I still cannot seem to grasp it.
Even a $200 charge on a agent sign is not good at all and yet, I just escaped an almost 2000 charge.
HOLY <expletive removed>!
Well, gotta go tell the boss lady. Don't know WHAT her reaction will be.
Either happiness because not much work to do on it?
Or anger because I got out of it.
I'll report later. LOL
Still here, still sober and feeling yuck.
At least we're camping this afternoon!