View Single Post
Old 12-17-2004, 07:16 PM
  # 92 (permalink)  
MightyJester160
Sojourner

for fighting the good fight..

good job on the days mark Ama,

i posted a note to you on my thread . it is an apology of sorts for what i posted here .. i was worried that i may have come from a selfish point of view when i wrote what i did. mabe condesending is a better word .... anyway what i said basically was that youre doing great at staying sober... it is obvious that you love your children very much as well. as we all do as parents. and that im too new at being sober to be saying things other than what ive been through or what i am going through .. as i read what you write i see a little bit of my pain in alot of what you write.. i need to address that in myself to learn from it ... not try to be your guide in recovery or anyones guid for that matter..

i am greatfull to not be healing alone ... sobering up alone.. becoming a responsible parent alone... i have you all here to talk to and read from..

i hope i contribute as much as you all do... i am glad to have a place to come for comfort sometimes..

im babbleing again when all i wanted to say was keep up the fight .. i am and ill try to be a better listener for ya in the future .. ":}

yours daily
[JDG]Jester