View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 10:02 PM
  # 329 (permalink)  
Jeni26

Wehav-crazy workapalooza??...love that expression. Think I'm going to introduce it to everyone I know. It will spread across England now... Well done for being laid back about possible changes at work, that is so grown up and sensible. Proud of you girrrrrl xxxx

Tanja, I'd forgotten you have a twin. That is so cool. I hope you have a good meeting my friend xxx

Sassy, you're sounding great. I love your daily up-dates, keep them coming xxx

Shock...yeah the swearing, I know what you mean. I think in some of the meetings I go to there is a sort of bravado, an acting out of wanting the appear the toughest, meanest, most streetwise kind of drunk, and the swearing is just a part of that. I've been to a few meetings where they have completely banned it, my Friday night step study meeting being one of them. It doesn't particularly bother me, but I know it does some people. Hope you managed to have a relaxing day xxx

Yay, it's Friday. What a heavy week work wise...and next week's diary is already filled with difficult meetings. I'm worn out. Totally. But hey...day 2 of not smoking beckons so I'd better just zip up my boots and put on my smile and get going with my day!

Lots of love to you all

Xxx