View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 02:26 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  
Worried0810

Thanks He was appalled at the things he said so he hasn't got that drunk in a long time.
He didn't come home at half 10, his mum and I found him in the park with the friend. He got angry and said that I was flying home on Monday etc, but he calmed down when we got back and now he's sleeping. He says that he understands how I feel but I will talk to him tomorrow.
He just can't through the day without a beer here. He will always say, "Can I have a beer?" But it doesn't really matter if I say yes or no, he will still have one. I kind of feel that I'm over reacting, but it really hurt that he left me when I was sick to go and drink. I always feel second best so I really need to set some boundaries and he needs to cut down or stop!
I honestly feel that his friends are a bad influence. If he has had too much and it is just us, I will tell him and he will say that I'm right. But when he is with his friends, they always say, "Have another one," or "I don't see him that often." These are the same friends telling him to dump me for this other woman. But I feel that is not my place to say, we've been together for nearly 3 years but he grew up with these friends. I will point out though that none of them have a partner. It's so frustrating!