View Single Post
Old 05-16-2013, 01:42 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
Rdy2live

That's IT!!! it's so exhausting!!!! And you literally have to get to that breaking point!!! I never understood the term " hitting rock bottom" .....NEVER thought that would describe ME!!! Boy have I eaten my words!!! I am NO DIFFERENT THAN ANYBODY ELSE!!! And for the first time in a really long time, that makes me feel wonderful!! Somebody else "GETS" me...other than the hubby!!! I know exactly where you are coming from...take what you have today and worry about tomorrow in the morning!! One main difference was me and hubby both did have scripts for our meds...but of course that never lasted the whole month...
I'm glad you got rid of all your contacts...well except the one...but, hey! We are only human!! Don't beat yourself up over it!! Trust me, if I wanted my persons number back, all I would have to do is pull phone records!! Or go to her house! She has no car and is always home!! I was actually always her ride!! She was using me as a Taxi service!! My gas!! My miles!! And then it was, "can you buy me some beer?" "Can you loan me money?" "Can you pay for this?" BOY was I stupid!! But that is the nature of this beast! I NEEDED her so she knew she could use me!!! NO MORE!! I'm glad the one person that you are still around doesn't try to push you into anything!! That shows some willpower on your part too!!! Proud of you!!! Small steps..that is what is working for me at this point...I'm having to look at day by day and sometimes hour by hour!!!