View Single Post
Old 05-13-2013, 02:03 PM
  # 82 (permalink)  
melivinsober

Nel that is such a powerful story. You and your mom seem like you have been through a lot. <3

WalkingwithGod happy day 50!

Grace I like how you said you had to give yourself a talking to. I have to do that a lot too. Especially after the boston bombing here in the US, a lot of those victims lost limbs. <3 my hearts go out to them. I am so grateful to have mine.

Midnightblue I know ranting helps me a lot. I'm just getting to know you but you seem like a great person. And it's clear everyone here really cares about you. So keep sharing. *hugs*

Dee you always have great things to share. I'm on a journey to love myself right now. I thought I did, but last night I realized that I'm not quite there right. Still working at it.

DrakeCKC You hang in there too. We are here ready to share our experiences. I found out that sober emotions are quite miraculous. Even the "bad" ones. I've learned so much about myself. And it feels great to feel and not be so numb all the time. You can do it. and you'll be SO glad you did.

I hope everyone's monday is going well. It's a nice day here in Southern Arizona. A beautiful clear blue sky with a few white puffs of cloud. <3