Thread: New
View Single Post
Old 05-12-2013, 07:46 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Effie1

New

Hi,
I'm new on here.. I'm 33, female, have a 4 year old daughter, live in the uk and have a massive drink problem . Ive just looked at my friends wedding photos on facebook and am crying , it was her hen in spain last week and i just got pissed and had crying and angry breakdowns.. She said was worried about me and asked me not to come to the wedding which i totally understood.

My best friend since i was 11 is barely speaking to me following my outbursts on the hen holiday.

I never ever learn. My last boyfriend kicked me and my daughter out for being a pisshead. im going through a divorce it was an issue then but i'm divorcing him for verbal abuse.

My mum has incurable cancer, i live with my parents now as i left the marital home which is 200 miles away.

I only have a temp job. I did 4 days last week without drinking and I felt so much better, this weekend ive only had a bit but i feel like the damage is done now. I can never see my friend get married again.

My dad is an alcoholic and was abusive to me, my mum and my brother when i was a young child.

Ive been drinking heavily since the age of about 20. The only time i cut right back was when was my daughter was in her early years.

I get the shakes, cold sweats and severe irritabilty the morning after a heavy night.

When i drink too much, i start seeing things. Im just about to start a new relationship with someone ivw wanted for a long long time and I don't want to lose him through drinking. Sorry guys, thanks for reading xx