Old 05-10-2013, 03:31 PM
  # 18 (permalink)  
DroPsoJuPiTeR

i am working on my boundaries, although its a little step i refused to get in the car with him when he was like that. my kids were not there...
thats one of my boundaries i set is that i refuse to get into a carr with him if hes acting irate like that.
i know he must be frustrated with himself, its kind of like the tables have turned, i used to be just like him, jealous insecure and acting out ( but i never took the key from him) i probably would have if i could have though now that i look back, he was just on a mission to get out of the house and nothing was stopping him.

now i could care less what he is doing, im not jealous of him and i feel like im the old him (minus the drugs etc) and hes the old me...
the old me didnt feel so good and when i acted like a crazy person i hated myself and just wanted him to love me over everything else (hunting drinking drugs his friends)
and i would bang on windows or break phones etc
and i would feel ashamed of how i acted.
i just couldnt control myself. i dont know what changed but it did and im glad i dont have to feel that way and im sorry that he is feeling the way he is feeling
i guess they are trying him on different meds for his anxiety or whatever he has .... i asked that they please not give him xanax because ive heard crazy stories about that medicine.

the good thing i found out is that they wont prescribe him anything like that because he can abuse it, guess its trial and error but i hope this new medicine works out for him, although hes already said hes hardly getting sleep and he doesnt feel like its working but it has to build up in his system
so we will see if the medicine helps him regulate his moods, some days are good and some days are crazy but i do try not to deal with things the way i used to....