Thread: Rant....
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 04:40 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
zoso77
Curmudgeon, Electrical Engineer, Guitar God Wannabe

Location: Where the mighty arms of Atlas hold the heavens from the Earth
I know all this because I messaged her on facebook. Even though I know it's not my business, I felt that I had to tell her to be careful because my ex is the type of person who is so deceiving. He will give you a whole concocted story that is all fake to get his way... I just wanted to warn her that he is not well and has issues with addiction and what not. She was grateful but I guess she doesn't care.... idk. Did it make me feel better? No but at least she knows what shes getting herself into.
Here's a question for you. What sort of reply did you expect from a 14 year old girl that's Bipolar? It's not your place, Kay.

It's just so hard for me to think I tried so hard for so long to help him and I had high hopes that breaking it off with him and him being homeless would get him to his bottom point to get clean and it didn't. It's been 4 months since I broke it off and I haven't had any anger or sadness till now... It's like I put it off because I didn't want to feel hurt 3 days before Christmas when I had to break it off with him because he had finally pushed me over the edge by stealing the family wii. All these feelings are now emerging and I just want them gone, and I have no clue how to get rid of them. All I know is that I don't want to make my friends suffer in my misery because now 4 months later I want to rip his head off and cry.... Seriously Sometimes having feelings can suck!
The good news is that you can feel. What's even better is feelings, though they can suck, won't kill us. Feelings are just God's way of letting us know we're alive.

You deserve a lot of credit by dumping him when you (correctly) deduced he wasn't on a path to recovery. Just keep going, working on you. You've got some strength in you...

ZoSo