View Single Post
Old 05-08-2013, 09:13 AM
  # 204 (permalink)  
HitRockBottom70

Originally Posted by kittycat3 View Post
I have a friend coming into town that I know through work - he's sent a few emails and is set to get together. Last year when he was here I binge drank and ended up staying the night with him. I don't think much if anything happened, I was much too drunk and woke up with clothes on. Regardless it was inappropriate and I feel uncomfortable seeing him. I know it is unavoidable and I can be strong and yet I still feel nervous. I am worried what he might say, if it comes up. And of course my not drinking with him might not be what he is suspecting (I think he has a crush and wouldn't mind the same thing happening again and even more.) Who knows, it has been almost a year since I've seen him and we really don't keep in touch often so I don't know what is happening with him.
I know you can handle it too Kitty. It's really a very good position to be in. It's a year later and he is gonna see you have grown so much. There is no chance of being inappropiate this time though and that has to feel awesome. Also if it comes up won't it be cool when he asks if you want a drink to say no. There is a lot of power in this. No more are we powerless like we were when we drank. I hope you have a wonderful time.

Oh, and no Ryan Gosling movie yet. I will let you know what the movie is like once I see it.