Old 05-07-2013, 07:34 PM
  # 13 (permalink)  
DroPsoJuPiTeR

thanks for all the replies, i just got done for the day from work and an alanon meeting (and dinner showers etc)
come to find out he was out of his meds for two days which explains alot , and couldnt get any until he was seen by a doctor.
and the doctor prescribed him with something elsee besides what he was taking.

he got it filled today, but i think its crazy how he can act one way and then totally different another . theres so much tension and anymosity and such lack of communication here... and he thinks i cheat on him because i have in the past
but still its no excuse for how he behaved yesterday.
thank God my children were not present for that
I talked about it at the alanon meeting tonight, and Im finally connecting with people there and got two phone numbers from people in the room...
i am hoping to pick one of them for a sponsor
i mentioned that if my husband was doing all his meetings and rehab every day i think he would be acting different by now, not trying to take his inventory but just an observation.
he did apologize and say how he was feeling without his medicine , but its very scary to think he could be like jekkyl and hyde without it.
im trying to do my part and also pray to God every day for his will to be done, and to detach from him when he acted like that i really hope its the meds like he said because i immediately thought he was using when he acted like that
i have never been on any medicine where i would get psychotic if i didnt have it so i dont know what to think.
but i am getting better at the boundary stuff and do know that if i have to i can make it on my own so he needs to start showing hes working the program he so diligently goes to or im going to keep growing and he WILL be left behind