View Single Post
Old 12-15-2004, 07:38 PM
  # 89 (permalink)  
Ama

Originally Posted by MightyJester160

Ama... i hated coming here the first week ... because here i know who i am in reality...yet it is a blessing that after it all i still have my inner sight... it only sees that which truely matters.....

when you cry for your children what are you seeing ? more importantly how are you able to see it .

i have a son that passed away at 4 mos old ... he was sleeping next to me when he rolled off the bed and onto a comforter blanket just beside the bed .... i was 3 feet from him when he died .... 3 feet !!!!.

i have inner sight like you and see as well as we all do with it .. you will choose well for your families future as do Mrs Jester and myself.

all these days you stay sober you face that much more of the fear you have of failing. you win a little more each day the sight you live by sees better things for you and yours.. i protect my visions for my future feircely now that i know i have a choice in how much pain i suffer and how much pain i bring into my home onto my wife and kids ...

i want to just say hang in there youll make it .. i think ill say instead that making it the way it can be as seen inside you is way better than just hanging on... in both cases youre faced with choosing... include your whole family in your choices especially the choices that involve alcohol..

Yours daily
[JDG]Jester
Thank you Jester, My heart goes out to you for the loss of your son. Such loss gives us so much insight indeed.....We can take sooo very much for granted - well I know I have and can.....

Today I did have a choice again as I do everyday. Today that choice was actually very easy indeed. Somedays it is a bit harder but I have made it the same for the last 17 days now and it is bringing benefits to me and my children and my parents too. I am very aware how much damage I have done - and can and will do if I pick up the first drink.

I will only pick up a first drink if I slack on my recovery. My recovery is through Sobriety and can only be this way as each day I work hard on Acceptance and the freedom that it yields.

Thank you for your words that have touched me deeply.....Luvs Ama

Last edited by Ama; 12-16-2004 at 03:43 AM.