View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 03:27 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
raja12

Hello and congrats on your good doc visit. Not giving medical advice here, but seems you are heading into good numbers on your bp and weight loss.
Funny you should mention this. I just came back from my doc 2day. My bp was way down since last visit, 6 months ago, and I have lost about 10 lbs 2. Due to a healthier lifestyle, and eating right as well. And not drinking.

Know for a fact anxiety issues will get better, the longer you don't pick up. And doing other activities as well, like exercise, eating right. I don't want to get on any more meds then I'm currently taking. And I have no clue about anti depressnts. I just know I don't want or wish to take them.

From my experience, docs tend to over prescribe meds. And some facts.......my sis took prozac for years. It ended up badly. With weight gain and somehow this drug seems to burn out receptors in the brain. So many drugs have bad side effects.

Good luck on your journey...........seems you are headed in the right direction. Sometimes, it just takes a bit of time. Best wishes.