View Single Post
Old 05-03-2013, 03:44 AM
  # 321 (permalink)  
ArgentOfSilvae

I dont envy your situation snaggle, i hope things work out, personally just living with family would drive me to drink.

Things are okay I suppose, I was going to post later when I have a bit more time to clearly lay out my thoughts (at work at the moment).

Everything is well drink wise, I have been taking my meds, not sure if the Campral is working or wether I just don't have the "need" to drink. I see the thoughts/feelings coming and I think about drinking but it won't help or make those thoughts invalid so I don't drink. Getting by like that at the minute.

I am struggling with home life really, I feel.... I can't quite put a word to it, disappointed, unfulfilled, indifferent, broken..

It's tough to explain and difficult for me to think about without becoming totally consumed by a sense of emptiness.

Ill try explain when i can clearly define what it is I have to say, it's safe to say however that there is nothin i can do about it, or rather that there is nothing I am willing to do about it.

AoS