View Single Post
Old 05-01-2013, 08:37 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
DroPsoJuPiTeR

yes i think a little depressed and a little a.d.d which i havent been diagnosed for. maybe im going to make a dr apointment for myself.
i wake up every morning and take a shower since i have to go to work, and im fine out in the real world its just when i get home i get into this funk, some days are better than others, but its usually when he comes home, especially if he is in a bad mood, its like it really affects me and my energy,
yes im aware of my issues i just feel like i lack the energy to get moving. i think i am making a little progress by being aware of whats happening and what issues need to be addressed, i mentioned last night that i think i need a sponsor at the meeting, i just havent been there enough times to reeally connect and feel comfortable enough to pick someone yet.
yes, smiling. i do that alot. and actually, its not fake.in public im such a different person. i become a drag at home. which is the real me? i think a mixture of both., i would rather be the happy fun person all the time though