View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 10:42 PM
  # 88 (permalink)  
MightyJester160
Sojourner

the ghost of christmas past

Ama... i hated coming here the first week ... because here i know who i am in reality...yet it is a blessing that after it all i still have my inner sight... it only sees that which truely matters.....

when you cry for your children what are you seeing ? more importantly how are you able to see it .

i have a son that passed away at 4 mos old ... he was sleeping next to me when he rolled off the bed and onto a comforter blanket just beside the bed .... i was 3 feet from him when he died .... 3 feet !!!!.

i have inner sight like you and see as well as we all do with it .. you will choose well for your families future as do Mrs Jester and myself.

all these days you stay sober you face that much more of the fear you have of failing. you win a little more each day the sight you live by sees better things for you and yours.. i protect my visions for my future feircely now that i know i have a choice in how much pain i suffer and how much pain i bring into my home onto my wife and kids ...

i want to just say hang in there youll make it .. i think ill say instead that making it the way it can be as seen inside you is way better than just hanging on... in both cases youre faced with choosing... include your whole family in your choices especially the choices that involve alcohol..

Yours daily
[JDG]Jester