View Single Post
Old 04-30-2013, 04:11 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
blondie101

I have tried talking to him he never thinks that it's him. He says it's always me and that I never relax. He tends to listen to other people more then me, what his friends say is true, and i don't know nothing. He says I don't let him do nothing and all I do is complain and all his friends think that I'm a B****, which none of them know how he treats me, I'm always the bad guy and he's the good guy in his friends eyes anyways. He don't turn around and say you know she might be hard to live with but he's not easy either. During the week he is great loving and fun and caring to be around come the weekend he seems to want to have the life that he used to have before we met and had a family together which was drinking all the time and partying. He has already got a DUI about 7-8 years ago I'm scared someone is gonna call on him cause he's not responsible enough to call me to go and get him, we live in a small community and everyone knows that he drinks more on the weekend. And then he's gonna loose the only income that we have besides my own which is not that much. I love him so much but sometimes I think that he thinks that I don't. Which I have told him a million times that If I didn't love him I would not be here with you.