View Single Post
Old 12-14-2004, 07:39 PM
  # 85 (permalink)  
Ama

3 Legs,

The Big Book - well I am just about to have a little read before I shut eyes now. And I will think good wishes for your friend too. I think all the positive energy we can generate makes good things happen! I really really do. Be love and give love.

I will get a move on now though and put Day 17 on the map!!!! Gosh I cant believe this. I had funny thoughts in my head tonight - yip I am an alcoholic you see so I do think about drink. But the really strange thing was that I DID NOT act on it. That is progress I assure you. And because I didnt act on it I came home from the gym and chatted and laughed with the children - whose form was just wonderful today!!!!

My eldest son brought me supper too!!!! Lucky I was sitting down cause I nearly fainted :-).......I dont know what tomorrow will bring. What ever happens will happen - but it is my intention to use the day to build on my sobriety!!! It doesnt seem as hard and yet I am working on it as hard - but that is acceptance taking root I hope in this daft ole alcoholic head of mine.....

Good Night all and Luvs and Recovery and Nice Things......Ama