View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 01:41 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
peacedove

A Better Day/A Positive

Today is only day 9 for me since split with AEBF but it was a better day. A more like me day. My brother came for a visit for a few hours just to chat and really...it does help to know others care as well as talk about something else, think about something else and DO something else, too. Strange how when things like this happen in life it is awful, it is gutwrenching and everything as you know it stops on a dime. I know I go up and down, back and forth with the way I feel every day. But my brother coming to check in on me and hang out for a while is really quite nice. A side of him I would not have expected. Generally, he can be difficult, opinionated and hard core or everything is black/white with no gray areas type of person. Through this, with me, he has not been that way at all. SO...my rambling is just to say...acknowledge something good and positive when it happens, too. Appreciate the little things people do when they care. Remember to keep in touch with the people who are good and strong and faithful to you and help support you in time of need. He's a busy person, too, like everyone is but he took the time out to be here instead. Just wanted to post a positive is all.