View Single Post
Old 04-25-2013, 11:47 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Jeni26

Ta very much my lovely friends xxx

You have helped me every step of the way. I wouldn't be here and posting without your love and support xxx. I truly am a different person now. Everything is different. I still get anxious and scared sometimes but my life is just taking off. I feel a sense of calm and peace for the majority of the time. I laugh. A lot! Even over things I would normally get in a right old state about. Today, one of the teachers came to me really anxious because a parent had phoned to complain that her daughter had learned to say F*** off! Our kids really struggle with communication, and I secretly was quite proud of her! Anyway, after having a little giggle to myself, I offered to phone the parent myself. I would have spent a few hours avoiding this usually, fretted about the conversation, run through all the possible scenarios in my mind etc etc, but today I just phoned, had a chat, and both her Mum and I ended up laughing together about it. 2 years ago, her daughter couldn't talk at all, last night she told her Mum she hated 'f***ing sausages at dinner time! Now that's progress!!

You are all such wonderful people. I feel truly privileged to have found you. Thankyou all

Xxx