View Single Post
Old 04-24-2013, 04:07 PM
  # 5 (permalink)  
wehav2day

sorry, wrote that before having a chance to think, never been that close to shotgun before! :-)

hope everyone is having a good day! had a good laugh at myself today, I was a little more vocal today in our twice a month staff meeting. it seemed at every turn i had something to gripe about. everyone else got their office supplies but me, i was silly enough to start the process and the boss forgot to put my order in. the money is now spent and we are having a weird budget crisis so there's a good chance there won't be another order for a looooonnnnngggg time. i have to re-do another supply order because, again, i stupidly "secured" the order last fall, when we were asked to. oh, and the fantastic one is how to deal with the miscellaneous cleaning chemicals i found in my building that are like 25+ years old. we are supposed to have a chemical storage site that i was told if i ever find chemicals in my building, tell them and they'll take 'em. well i told them, and i was told to take them to the county's e-waste place for homeowners. i would have to do it in my personal vehicle and use my personal address. for chemicals i found in my work building on work time, that my work won't deal with. i told her heck no, i even used the words "that's just shady!" oops. well, oops-ish. i still feel that way. maybe i could have said it better, but i was just feeling a little pooped on. my boss is lovable in her own way, but is well known for creating more work for work's sake. i'm accustomed to having to go back and redo stuff for her sometimes, but three times in one day just got to me. my evaluation is in a week, the just begun form is probably on her desk top as i rant. oh well. hopefully the whole year's worth of typically high amount of patience with the adults, children and other animals i work with will overshadow a staff meeting of crankylicious wehav.

i'm giggling at myself writing this because part of my crankiness is due to having the energy to work up to cranky. no hangover. full brain potential (such as it is), and good memory capable of tracking all of the components of my crankiness. add to that the fact that i was out of milk so didn't have coffee. and decided instead to try one of those 5 hour energy thingies.

phew, that feels better. thanks for the vent. thanks for encouraging the vent rather than let HungryAngryLonelyTired sneak up and give a reason to drink.

take care mayans, wehav