View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 02:27 PM
  # 90 (permalink)  
Grace2

22.10 Fri

Hi again my little August family

All quiet now,phew, just the usual busy Friday with the g.children, parents etc. As the weather is getting better now, it doesn't seem fair to plonk the children in front of a d.v.d while I sit posting all afternoon, so I took them to the park and let them run wild for a couple of hours, worked a treat, my three year old is well away and has been for a good while zzzzzzzzzzzz.

LLG, always good to see you, I'm glad all is well.

Thanks Dee, my day was good, yesterday I got quite a bit of boring fence painting done, not as much as I hoped to thanks to heavy showers, but this time last year I got none done, so that's progress! Today was good too, I'm tired now, but in good way. You have a good week end and I hope you're okay too.

Bruce, lovely to see you still checking in, I hope all is well with you too.

Apple, thank you so muchxxx. Where the Hell have you been woman? I've been worried about you, I hope everything is okay. What have you been up to, are you still running. Sorry about all the questions, but seriously I have been concerned.
Oh and a few of us have started posting in the 'One year and under' thread, if you fancy joining us, it's very busy there though.

I can't believe that I am on 8 months, it seems sureal somehow. When I look back to how I was last August my life has improved considerably and so have I, it's still full of ups and downs, but I deal with them now. I don't think I would be where I am now if it wasn't for the support I've received from you my August family and Dee and S.R, so thank you to you all from the bottom of my heart. xxxxx

See you all tomorrow

Sleep well

Gxxx