View Single Post
Old 04-17-2013, 03:37 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
RDBplus3

Long Time Training that Beast

I spent a long time training that damn beast. Now I expect it to just be quiet because I decided I don't want anything to do with it anymore? I trained it to be a pit bull, to get what it needs to be fed, regardless of any situations or distractions. But that damn beast is smarter than a dumb animal. It has resources....My Resources!

Yeah, I recognize its Voice, and I am learning the Art of recognizing the Screaming Bloody Murder voice as well as the subtle encouragement voice. I spent a long time training that beast, and allowing it to have full access to all my brains resources. That damn Beast has JUMP DRIVES! I recognize it when I am in my truck, keys in the ignition., heading for the....STOP! AVRT calls it Vertigo. I recognize it as a Jump Drive. I have to STOP! Get control of MY mind, and emphatically state...I will NOT follow through on a Jump Drive beast behavior. I do not drink, and I will never change my mind.

I believe some people are able to dissociate and dismiss their Beast AV activity quite easily. I expect that with some more time and diligence, the Beast activity will subside in me. Right now I need to keep vigilant, because that damn beast just reminded me that I can get to a liquor store on my way to work, and my boss is out of town, and...Hell No Beast, I don't drink, and I will never change my mind.