View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 07:30 AM
  # 8 (permalink)  
lizatola

I've had similar issues with my AH and he was never even drunk in those episodes. Stone cold sober. Just so you know you're not alone, here's a good one for ya: My AH hates it when people double park at grocery stores, etc. So, he drove aggressively near someone who was double parked making it clear how he felt. The man wasn't too happy and they got into a 'discussion'.

The next morning I hear the police IN MY HOUSE. My AH had found this man's business card on our doorstep at 6 AM. The guy was a bounty hunter and ran my AH's license plates and decided to drop off his calling card letting us know that he knew who we were. I had nightmares for weeks.

I've also apologized for his behavior to our home owner's association, to the landscaping crew at our tennis club, to the poor girl who works behind the counter there, and various other people. If he was drunk, at least I'd have that excuse but I don't even have that. I'm so sorry you had to deal with his 'stuff', but it sounds like you handled it quite well. Hugs to you!