Old 04-13-2013, 12:34 PM
  # 11 (permalink)  
DroPsoJuPiTeR

im being honest with myself. i would rather go do something else. im just not interested in going there. his brother is a pervert asking if im "cumming " in texts
... Its just my decision i dont want to waste my time going when i can be doing something i would rather do. ive done enough trying to do things to make everyone else happy and its gotten me no where...
it IS his choice if he wants to go or not go, and I wont let it get to me if he throws it in my face later. we both know the truth,. if he wants to go he can i could never have any control over him coming and going so why would he aact like i had a say now. and if i did it would be do what you want.

@ Lily, I can relate with you. It hasnt happened yet, but I know there will be parties that I will actually want to go to with people I would like to be around, and he wouldnt be able to go to.... its like am I supposed to not go to friends or families parties because HE is an addict and alcoholic? Ive already isolated myself from friends and family because they like to drink socially and it would always end up bad with him. but honestly I miss those people I considered family.
how many times have i sacrificed my happiness to avoid a drunken night with him or having to keep an eye on his every move., i dont want to live like that. it hasnt been very effective to live that way!
to that I would say live and let live, because they will do what theyre going to do not matter what we do