Old 04-13-2013, 09:14 AM
  # 6 (permalink)  
DroPsoJuPiTeR

i just got to see him before he went to a meeting, and I said I will go with you if you want me to , i dont want you to resent me and he said he could care less about going, that he was going to go but i didnt want to so he isnt going.
and i dont want it to be my fault he doesnt go. just the way he keeps wording it like its my fault... but im sure HE KNOWS he can come and go as he damn well pleases with or without me like he always has, im thinking its just something thats going to be thrown in my face in the next rant he has.
but ive come to the conclusion that if he wanted to go he would and it never mattered before if i went so whatever.
im just going to take some time to pray to the higher power about it and let it be his will what happens today. it sure will be a miracle if i end up at my inlaws let me say that!! Im being happy doing my own things today I have spent too much of my life trying to do things that would make him happy or keep the peace just to have it go the total opposite of what i expected....
letting go and letting God, and keeping it simple is what comes to mind right now
thanks