View Single Post
Old 04-08-2013, 06:00 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
ghilly82

starting my journey

Hi Guys,

this is my first post so a little about myself. Im a 30 year old male in the uk i have been a heavy canabis smoker for 12 years - the last 5-6 of them evryday. I have got to the point that it rules my life and all i look forward to is finnishing work so i can go for a smoke it has got very expensive and is spoiling everything . so i have decided NO MORE! its destroying my life and my realtionship has fallen apart because of weed. i want to be clear of it and stay clear but confronting it is hard im worried i will fail.

so i have started my road to recovery from Canabis, and wanted to connect with like minded people and reach out for some support hence whuy im here.

i went 3 days without a joint but then relapsed and this is making me dought i have it in me to quit. i want it more than anything to be clear but im really struggling.

Thanks to anyone who reads this i know this is all about me getting through it but im finding it easier sharing how i feel on here. anyway good luck to you all.

many thanks