View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 03:54 PM
  # 34 (permalink)  
Grace2

Hi August gang

Well it's getting quieter by the day here, such a shame, but I suppose that's the way it goes.

I'm actually sat up in bed posting. We were watching the Rolling Stones in concert tonight on the t.v, going right back to the 70's, excellent stuff, brought back lots of memories of the clothes I used to wear, those were the days!
I had a very busy day with the g.children today, soft play area, took them to McDonalds for lunch, bought them a happy meal each, took them to visit my mum and dad for an hour then I took them to a garden centre, not to look at plants, they have a huge aquarium there and also a parrot that talks, they were mesmerized with it.

Steve, you sound a bit better today, glad you got yourself a takeaway and filled your fridge up with coke and chocolate, rather than that other stuff that makes you feel ill and gives you lots of regrets!!!
I've never heard of that film, I'll have to look out for it.

I'm off to catch up with my other posts so goodnight to you all and I'll see you sometime tomorrow.

Sleep well

Gxx

Just for today I will I will be unafraid. Especially I will not be afraid to notice what is beautiful and to believe that as I give to the world, so the world will give to me.