Thread: Arrghhhh!!!!!
View Single Post
Old 04-05-2013, 01:44 AM
  # 11 (permalink)  
vvl71w

and here we are again !!!

After a whole year of total sobriety, my wife decided new years eve would be a good time to start over. Everyone else had their doubts (and fears) but she wouldnt listen. 'From that day forth she would be a normal person again. She would drink, moderately and only on special occasions.

The occasionally gradually turned into every friday. The moderately turned to drinking until unconsious. Still only fridays though.. and the odd saturday.

A couple of weeks ago she announced that she would be going away for easter week with a friend. The friend is aware of her past. The ten days away lasted a whole 48 hours before I recieved a text from the friend that she would not be used as an excuss to get away and get hammered. She proptly left my wife, who I collected the same day.

Words were spoken. It was a missunderstanding, blown out of proportions, she was on holiday, she can control it. Three days into her return and she announces that... Whilst she is with me she will never feel normal. It's all my fault. I make everything she does seem wrong. The smoking, the drinking, the eating disorder. She believes she can handle the alcohol but not my mistrust of her use of it. She wants a seperation.

Well.. at the moment I'm speechless.