View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 01:32 PM
  # 412 (permalink)  
ReadyAtLast

Hi everyone,

Had a bad day you know just one of those days when everything annoys you. Firstly,I'm expecting some money which didn't appear.Then I spoke to my mortgage company as I'm renting myhouse out when I move and they won't give permission I didn't even realize I needed permission.It's so frustrating. loads of people let their houses out and I'm sure many of them don't tell their lenders. I can;t remortgage as not working and can't do buy to let YET as credit history not the best. I need to spend 6 months repairing credit history then go for a BTL but in the meantime I will have to let it out and hope mortgage company doesn't find out.There's no reason they should as long as payments UTD. My insurances are separate and will be in order. I know it's not ideal-strange 6 months ago it wouldn't have bothered me, now my conscience says it's not great as dishonest but what can I do.I can't have an empty property for 6-12 months. Ah the stress. Chocolate being taken, not alcohol though.

Still not sure when moving as not completed. Solicitor on holiday. Junior RAL is supposed to be starting at his new school on 15th and a 500 mile school run is a little impractical

And breathe...........................................