View Single Post
Old 04-04-2013, 03:49 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
Grace2

11.25 Thursday

Slept well last night and it’s the last day in work for me this week, then the real work begins!
I had a very straight forward journey into work this morning, I was all organised, I had been sat at my desk for about half an hour when my colleagues decided to inform me that I had my top on inside out and I’ve been airing my measurements to everybody!! And my measurements are large assets, believe me!!

Steve
Firstly you are NOT getting on anyone’s nerves by telling us how you are feeling, we all go through bad times and it is far healthier to share here than to bottle it all up, letting it fester and isolating yourself. Plus when you share the bad times, it helps me to realise that I’m not the only one who has them.

It is very hard getting the work/life balance right and it is something that I am struggling with at the moment so I do know where you are coming from. There is more to life than work, work and more work, there has to be some time for you. We work to live, not live to work. We’re not robots.

I appreciate that you don’t want to rock the boat at work, but no one could continually do the hours that you do, are they your fixed hours or are you doing overtime? The thing is the more you do, the more the company will let you do. Even if you cut your hours by 10 per week, it would make a huge difference.

On Friday when you are off, have a Steve day, take Troy out for a long leisurely walk, go the gym, go and do some retail therapy and treat yourself to something you really want. Do something you enjoy doing. Live a little, we’re a long time dead!

Please stay strong, don’t give up now you’ve come so far and we are all routing for you, every step of the way.

Lots of love

Gxxxx

Just for today I will have a programme. I may not follow it exactly, but I will have it. I will save myself from two pests; hurry and indecision.