View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 01:02 PM
  # 466 (permalink)  
melissa6381

Originally Posted by noubledegative View Post
had a visit from my AV today, man...i could feel the ugliness of whatever it is? it was kinda creepy.

i uttered a resounding 'no' in my head and distracted myself with doing a mediocre task...it worked

thinking back on it now though, it's interesting to analyze my thought pattern as it happened.

it's been a HUUGE emotional day for me today. I made some really big life decisions. I'm no longer saving up for a car, why? because i just decided today, that im leaving this 2 horse town and moving back to the big city! so now i need to save for that instead... yah!
While I can't quite put my finger on it, I am worried about you based on this post.

I'm not going to say that moving is a bad idea but I am concerned because I can tell your not in a sober mindset yet. Your AV is still running rampant.

I guess the line that worried me is when you said you drink to cope with misery of the small town and ex. I feel like this line indicates that your AV os telling you if everything was happy In your life then you wouldn't drink like an alcoholic. I just want to make sure you aren't picturing some future where your in the city and happy and able to go out with some supportive friends for a drink after your fabulous job.

No matter where you go sobriety is going to be hard and intense self work, I know you know that but make sure your AV knows it too.