View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 01:55 AM
  # 14 (permalink)  
Grace2

Good morning my dwindling class of August.

I hope everyone is well and Apple if you are hovering around in the background, please post.
I am in work right now and I didn't have the best start to the day, I actually overslept and had 15 minutes to get washed, dressed and out!! Not good. Thankfully I'd got my work clothes out ready last night and had my lunch etc made!
Then to add insult to injury it has been snowing during the night, only a light dusting, but even so! This is British summertime! Great!

Hi Stairs, this time last year I was in a very bad way, it pains me to think about it, I was that bad! It was twelve months to the very day yesterday, 01 April, that I did one of the most embarrassing, humiliating things I've ever done, I'm still struggling with it. I was dreading yesterday coming for days!! Even then though, I carried on until August!!
I'm relieved that yesterday has gone and today I am sober, in fact I'm more than relieved, I'm ecstatic!
I really like that Buddhist theory of the man bringing home gifts for his woman, I could easily live with that!

Steve, I hope you are tucked up warm in bed now, that's a loooong night. It's such an eye opener now watching drunken people, so glad I'm no longer one of them!

Well anyway, best go and do a bit.

See you all later

Stay safe and sober

Gxxx

Just for today I will exercise my soul in three ways. I will do somebody a good turn, and not get found out. If anyone knows of it, it will not count. I will do at least two things I don’t want to do-just for exercise. I will not show that my feelings are hurt; they may be hurt, but today I will not show it