Old 04-01-2013, 11:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
AAWM

Ive just through my herion addict fiance out

Today is my third day of being on my own. I have been with my fiance for 2 years we have a 7month old daughter and i have a 5 year old son. When we 1st met y year ago id feel inlove with him and the found out he was a herion addict i got him clean for 6 month then he was on it again. I stupidly put up with it giving him 5 pound a day just so he could feel normal hes also on 30 ml of meth a day. So he has been using 5 pound a day but now ive found out hes using ten and has being lieing to me he is a good man he works and he loves the children and i no deep down he loves me but i cant take no more as i cant stand the drug. So we had a big row and i flung him out its so hard because i love this man he is my best friend but he is lost. he phones on a night to ask how the children are but today ive decided its to hard to speak to him on the phone because its hurts to much like i said today is the third day i give him a letter yesterday telling him i dont want to c him till hes clean i really hope he can do this for us i just dont no if he can hes been a addict since he was 16 and he is now 36 so who knows i hope he does it. I just need summit to keep me strong when i feel weak becasue im hopimg he realises what hes lost and try to get help. Please keep me strong x