Ive just through my herion addict fiance out

Old 04-01-2013, 11:56 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  

Ive just through my herion addict fiance out

Today is my third day of being on my own. I have been with my fiance for 2 years we have a 7month old daughter and i have a 5 year old son. When we 1st met y year ago id feel inlove with him and the found out he was a herion addict i got him clean for 6 month then he was on it again. I stupidly put up with it giving him 5 pound a day just so he could feel normal hes also on 30 ml of meth a day. So he has been using 5 pound a day but now ive found out hes using ten and has being lieing to me he is a good man he works and he loves the children and i no deep down he loves me but i cant take no more as i cant stand the drug. So we had a big row and i flung him out its so hard because i love this man he is my best friend but he is lost. he phones on a night to ask how the children are but today ive decided its to hard to speak to him on the phone because its hurts to much like i said today is the third day i give him a letter yesterday telling him i dont want to c him till hes clean i really hope he can do this for us i just dont no if he can hes been a addict since he was 16 and he is now 36 so who knows i hope he does it. I just need summit to keep me strong when i feel weak becasue im hopimg he realises what hes lost and try to get help. Please keep me strong x
Old 04-01-2013, 07:00 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  

Welcome to Sober Recovery. I'm so sorry for what you are going through. Very glad you found this forum. It's been a life saver for many of us.

It's really good you got him out of there.

Please read all the sticky posts at the top of the forum. Read around here, and keep posting. There's so much experience, strength and hope to be found on this site.

Peace and Prayers for you and your little ones, and him as well.

Hanna
Old 04-01-2013, 09:23 PM
  # 3 (permalink)  

Making the decision that you cant live with his drug behaviors is a big step & Im sure there were lots of reasons why you feel this way. Maybe try doing some journaling, or making a list of some of these things as a reminder. I would also suggest making a list of the things you do want to bring into your life. In other words, try to stay focused on the positive, envision what you want your life to be like, EVEN if he does not get clean and make the journey with you.

I think it was great that you wrote him a letter and reaffirmed that you want him in your life, but you need him to be clean in order for that to happen.

When my husband was actively using opiates, he got to staying out late, he would lie, we would argue. He was never violent or anything, but I knew this was not the type of relationship I wanted, I was never going to be happy putting up with that behavior, and our marriage probably would have deteriorated quickly. So he finally moved out and it was also with the understanding that when he was done, then he could come home and we would see where we stood. It took him a year to be done, and then he asked for help.

I had to go about my life as best as possible during that year, and although I stumbled often, I kept heading forward. I tried to design my life so that I could keep going on my own, or if what I desired came true, then he would meet me along the way and it would still be the right path.

My husband and I didnt have kids at that time. So I dont know how you will handle that situation. He probably still has rights to see his child if he is somewhat stable. Take it day by day.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:23 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  

Thanks for the kind words llast night use really draged me out of my alone whole i had a very tearfull day yesterday but i feel abit stronger this mo the morning how long this will last i dont no lol but im ok for now. About mylittle girl im not gonna stop him from seeing her hes living with his mam at the moment so he will b seeing her 2moro whilst i take my little boy to the picture so he feels special with all this going on xx
Old 04-02-2013, 03:24 AM
  # 5 (permalink)  

my little boy not my ex lol and im not into day 4 go me :-) x