Old 03-30-2013, 06:25 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
DroPsoJuPiTeR

hubby in rehab going to visit with kids today

Hi, I am new here but not new to the situation Im in... Last Wednesday my Husband checked himself into inpatient rehab for 28 days.We are going to visit for the first time today, maybe bring some eggs for him to color with the kids... I am just hoping that they dont get as upset as the night we brought him there... because it has been hard but they are getting better at not being so upset he isnt around. and i dont want them to go backwards its heartbreaking. as far as him he is in there for alcohol and crack.... he was in outpatient rehab and still getting high and fooled us all so good he wants to go get help i just dont know how many times i can put my kids through something like this. first time in rehab but not the first time his addiction has affected our lives. i feel like yeah im teaching them to stand by your marriage but im also teaching them its ok to be treated the way he treats me by a man. i will be damned if i have my daughters marry a man like theirfather.. he has a good heart but his addiction causes him to be impossible to be around. criticizing belittling blah blah blah. i get so much moreaccomplished withouthim here. not wondering where the hell he is and why dont we have any money. i love him but i think its near the end for us
thanks for listening