View Single Post
Old 03-29-2013, 09:29 AM
  # 27 (permalink)  
kthopkt

Gfwhoneverknow: Ok, None of know for sure if your bf is telling you the truth & only time will tell. But, let me tell you a few things about my brother. I only know for sure that he used crystal once while in prison & he got a tatoo. I am not sure if he got Hepatitis C while in but he is now infected. Please have safe sex when your man gets out to be safe. Also, my brother has always been more of a womanizer; not at all gay but I found a letter indicating he may have had sex with a man while in prison but then again, the letter could have been an attempt for him to get into solitary confinment. My brother was scared for his life & I believe acted out to be put in solitary, so he spent the majority of his sentence in one room. When I picked him up from prison, he was a changed person. I think prison changes a person because they have to learn to be unemotional & cannot show emphathy. Also, prisoners have all the time in the world & will doing anything they can think of to keep someone there for them on the outside. Like others have said, actions speak louder than words so you will know in time how geniune your bf is being. Please don't disregard your intuition. If you really feel he is lying to you, there is a huge possibility he is. Best of luck!