Thread: Binaural Beats
View Single Post
Old 03-25-2013, 02:23 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Vastreaction

Binaural Beats

I know this may seem like hippie nonsense, but it actually worked for me, so I give it my blessing and I will pass it on.

The history of Binaural Beats is a little complicated, you can Wikipedia it or something for full info, but it's essentially two tones, one played in each ear (you pretty much MUST use headphones) and each tone is just slightly different. The resulting difference creates a bit of confusion in your brain.

It's like when 2 people try to sing the same note, but one is a just a tiny bit off, and there is that strange wobbling sound.

Listen to one of these with headphones while lying in bed and see if it helps. Play at low volume. You can either try to fall asleep with your headphones ON, or listen for a half hour or so, then try to sleep. When I had my vicious post-withdrawal insomnia, this actually made me fall asleep.

"Deep Sleep" - Isochronic Binaural Beats - YouTube

Sleep II (One Hour Binaural & Isochronic beats for sleep 3.4Hz Delta range & OM) - YouTube

8 Hr "Full Night Sleep" Binaural Beat - YouTube

Sleep II + WIND & RAIN (One Hour Binaural & Isochronic beats for sleep 3.4Hz Delta range & OM) - YouTube