Old 03-24-2013, 12:26 PM
  # 37 (permalink)  
Lovey02

Mia, u are really hangin in there girl Im so proud and excited for u. U said ur mom is nutritionist, what might i get to help me now while on Methadone and have to added or changed and nutrients/supplements since u have detoxed off? I also have to admit I slipped and did a shot this weekend and very disappointed in myself but trying to use as a learning exp and not beat myself up too bad. It was sooo not worth it, as u know methadone takes away any euphoric feeling so it was not what i was expecting to feel. It really made me feel disgusted with myself and dirty. What i learned is that its no longer what i want in life, I felt such a strong conviction from God, and know thats no longer a part of me so in a sense Im glad I slipped. Also I had kept just a few point just in case I ever needed them in case of an emergency. LOL. Needless to say they are now gone I got rid of any and all things that may be a trigger to slip again. It will take a few days to feel good again and get my sleep patterns back to normal. Everything is ok just have a new sobrity date.: