View Single Post
Old 03-22-2013, 11:04 AM
  # 210 (permalink)  
soberbythesea

Hi all, I am back in the exact same place I was yesterday... By the pool! My husband is upstairs in the room watching tv, I have no idea how he can spend precious vacation time doing that, seems like a massive waste of this weather to me but to each his own. Later we are going shopping for souvenirs and then on a sunset cruise. We go home tomorrow.

Jaz, I am sorry about your wintry weather... I'm afraid we might be in for some more of it too, it snowed in New York while we were gone. We never get a real spring, it's always like two weeks between winter and summer.

Well, I understand. I am afraid of lots of things. I love snorkeling, but was a disaster at scuba diving when I tried that. Too claustrophobic.

Jim, good luck on your new streak of sobriety, I think it says a lot that you've stayed with us all this time.

I'm doing well myself, still occasionally wishing for a drink (like when we had to wait 45 minutes for lunch today) but overall I'm feeling a lot better than the first couple of days we were here.

Back to reality soon!

Will check back tomorrow.