Thread: I miss him. :(
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 06:32 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
AnvilheadII

what EXACTLY is it you MISS?

I figured I wasn't looking for someone else, so why not? More than likely, I wouldn't like him. I thought I was in love at the time with the guy I was seeing.. Yeah, young and dumb is what I was. He treated me like complete crap. I guess that's why when I met my friend's husband's cousin (aka my ex), I instantly fell in love with him.
this might be a good time to take a good hard look at what you think LOVE is...cuz you went from one guy, who treated you like crap but you thought you were IN LOVE with to another guy, who happened to be a drug addict, and INSTANTLY fell in love with HIM.

whatever that was, it wasn't LOVE. love doesn't hop from person to person, based on a whim, or within moments of meeting.

I had my world back.. The only problem was, I had met someone else at that time.
that you think HE is your world indicates that you have no true sense of SELF. YOU are your world.....no one can BE your world. plus you have already within the year of splitting from addict guy, hooked up with yet another guy??

men can't fix you. I remember being torn between the "evil" bf and the new "angel" bf....I was a mess at the time, drinking too much, just getting over doing too many drugs - crystal and mda...i'd break if off with evil bf, hook up with good bf, get drunk, go find evil bf, break it off with good bf, sober up and say what the hell am I thinking?? and reconnect with good bf. I had to ultimately cut the ties with BOTH of them to get out of my own self created insanity.