Thread: I miss him. :(
View Single Post
Old 03-14-2013, 04:07 PM
  # 2 (permalink)  
JustBreathe53

Let me add:

He said he quit talking to me for those 4 months to give me space and time to "heal". Now, looking back, I understand because I never would have if we had kept in contact. The problem is, I will never fully be "healed"... I am still heartbroken.

I can remember everything he said when we broke up. How I deserved better, how he was just a screw up, how he couldn't live in my home with me in my hometown because he needed to be with his family, etc. They were all excuses. He is still living at home with his parents, and guess what? He barely sees them. I ask how they are, and he says, "Fine, I guess. lol" -- It's like everyone just ignored he has a problem -- and enabled him. I just wanted them to support me like they did the first time and try to get him to go back to treatment but after the breakup, they just said they were going to do what was best for him. What was that? Let him move back home and pretend it never happened? Still hurt by this.

But now he's saying he thinks we can make it if we got back together.. And I miss him. I am so torn, you guys!!